23 Aug Blog training master classes
Many business owners are realizing they need to be blogging but don’t know where to begin, how much time and resource to allocate and what the ultimate benefits will be.
We’ve all heard that content is king. And it is. But many businesses are not using content (blogs!) to market themselves as effectively as they could. They still rely on traditional advertising and banner ads.
Having a blog on your website is quite possibly the most cost effective way of not only advertising, but of positioning yourself as an authority in your field and building a loyal group of fans who will love your product and talk about it to others.
I often get asked: Is it possible to make money blogging? The answer is YES!
If you want to grow your blog into a business or use a blog to grow your business, this masterclass is for you.
My half day Blog Training Master Class has been honed over 10 years as a blogger and three years running these classes in New Zealand, United States and Vanuatu.
What we’ll cover:
- How to create content that works
- How to define your unique voice
- The importance of your niche
- Positioning yourself as an authority/thought leader
- How often you should be writing new posts
- How to use images cleverly
- How to use crowd sourcing so effectively you won’t be having to write a blog post every day
- How to use key words to attract search engines
- How to promote your content on social media (and which ones not to bother with)
- How to work with brands
- Income streams your blog can create
- Plus some more gems and basic dos and don’ts of successful blogging
What they said:
“I came across your website while searching for tips on how to start blogging. I had so many ideas in my mind, but I lacked direction and I needed a starting point. However, after attending your class, I was able to refine my thinking and what I really wanted to write about came into focus. My heart jumped, I had butterflies in my chest, such was the thrill of reaching a conclusion. During the first half of the class, while we were asked to come up with five titles, I struggled; the idea was there, but it wasn’t fully evolved. By the end of the class I had written down 24 titles – 24 topics for my future blogging. I am looking forward to attending any of your future classes.” – Fai Kanno
“Megan combines boundless enthusiasm and infinite wisdom to deliver an enjoyable, practical workshop that will cure the most stubborn case of writer’s block. I left the training session with renewed passion for writing and oodles of inspiration for my next blog posts!” – Nadine Maffre, Miles Media marketing co-ordinator, South Pacific
“Had an absolute blast at the Blogging is The New Black workshop! Megan is so inspiring and an absolute social media pro. The class really motivated me to take my blog to the next level and I’m excited to see where it will go from here!” – Rachael McLaren
“I learned more in two hours at your blogger training than I did at a two day social media course held overseas earlier this year.” – Peter Fleming, The Tour Company & The Cruise Club
July 8 and November 4, 2017 in Auckland. Click here to register
If you’d like to discuss an inhouse training session for your team or a one-on-one session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to create content that works.
- How to define your unique voice.
- How often you should be writing new posts.
- The importance of images.
- How to use crowd sourcing so effectively you won’t be stuck having to write a blog post every day.
- How to use key words to attract search engines.
- Basic dos and don’ts of successful blogging.
We’ll also do some blog writing exercises so you’ll leave with a couple of new posts ready to start you on your way, or to inspire you to keep going!