23 Aug How to work with bloggers and Influencers
Help! Bloggers are taking over the world!
Or at least it can seem like that when you are bombarded with requests from bloggers and influencers to stay at your property, be hosted in your city, or ask for (yet another) freebie.
So how do you decide who to invite and what coverage will you get?
We all know that mainstream media is struggling to keep its advertisers in the face of the rapid growth of social media and the rise of bloggers and influencers.
Bloggers and social media influencers are here to stay, so this session will help you decide who to say yes to, how to get the most out of the experience and what you can expect in return. It’ll also cover some creative ideas for joining with the influencer to create content that will last long after they are gone.
Reputable website Technorati report that blogs rank in the top 5 of most trustworthy sites on the internet. Put simply, you and the right bloggers are a win/win.
Who is this session for?
This session is for anyone who puts together blogger invitations and fam trips or who hosts bloggers and influencers. It’s also for PR professionals who want to know how far they can push the limits on using bloggers, when to pay them and how much.
What does this session cover?
- How to choose the right blogger or influencer for your destination or brand.
- The rise and rise of video content and how you can make a huge impact.
- What they are looking for to create great content across their blog and social media platforms.
- The many and various ways to work with bloggers and some novel opportunities that can be leveraged.
- What expectations you can (and should) have from an “influencers” trip.
- How to leverage the content post trip – and beyond!